How to Get Away When HP Printer Not Operating Properly?
A good number of HP printer users come forward with complaints and grievances that their HP printer stops responding suddenly. Whenever you face such type of issues, you shouldn't get panic under any situations or circumstances. It is a simple issue that you can rectify immediately from your end.
The common Issues of HP printer that regular users face as follows:
- HP printer not responding to print command.
- Ink and toner costs too much
- My wireless printer is too slow
- My HP Printer Not Printing Black color
- Printer is too slow
- My printer says the ink cartridge is empty, I think it is just lying
- I used refilled or remanufactured ink cartridge, and my prints look awful.
HP printer not responding to Print Command .
HP Printer offers incredible printing quality, which makes it the best printer and has been used by many users worldwide. But sometimes printing quality is not as per the expectation. Many users have printouts of documents in a blurred, fuzzy, blotchy manner. Nothing is understood from such prints.
Have users ponder upon what is the root cause of such a situation? This can occur due to a hardware issue, spooler service not rebooted, resulting in the printer not responding to the print command. Now, here are some of the useful steps to overcome such a struggling phase.
Phase 1: Hardware Check of your Device
- To begin the process, you must turn off your device, printer, and other external attachments.
- Unplug all the wires or cables attached to it and wait for at least 2-3 minutes.
- Attach all the wires and restart your PC.
- Now, wait a couple of minutes until the printer gets stable.
- Finally, Test your printer by connecting it to some other device.
- To check the functionality, assign a task to your printer.
Phase 2: Reboot Your Printer Spooler
- By pressing Windows key + R together, you can run the application.
- Enter– services. msc in the dialog box and find– Print Spooler from the available list.
- Next, double tap on the option– print spooler.
- Go to the properties and choose System Status.
- Under the System Status tab, you must select the Stop button.
- You will notice that all the print services get disabled till the time you have not reset.
- Now, navigate to the window by pressing Windows key + E together.
- Hit on Local Disk C drive and open Windows.
- Go to System <Spool <Printers, from the list of options available before you.
- Now, to access the Printer's folder, hit on the Continue button to proceed further.
- Once you open the folder, you can view all the files of the Printer folder.
- To continue the process further, you must remove all the files from this folder.
- Now, Open the Print Spooler program and keep the Startup Type field– Automatic.
- Finally, reboot the machine to check whether it starts working or not.
- If you still face an issue after proceeding with the steps, you must continue with the next phase.
Phase 3: Configuring the correct port
- Go to the search box by pressing Windows + S together.
- To launch the Control Panel, Enter– Printers and Devices in the search box.
- The list of printer displays before you on the screen.
- Right-click on the printer model you want to choose, and Open its properties.
- Tick-mark on the box available next to the location of your printer.
- Finally, restart your device to check if the printer starts working properly.
These steps will help you fix the HP printer issue not responding to the print command. However, if you face any other issues like your HP Printer Not Printing Color , you can get in touch with technical advisors to eradicate obstacles resulting in the printing of the document.